BioComet. A biodegradable fine silver glitter. A cosmic, glittering space dust. Not the type of popping candy space dust you eat. Although, this eco-friendly plant based glitter is actually perfectly safe to eat. Your toilet may shimmer though!
Our biodegradable glitter is made from plant cellulose, mainly sustainably sourced Eucalyptus trees. It's just as sparkly as non bio-glitter, but as it's made from plants it may be resistant to come solvents used for nails (it works fine with both of our glues though!). Don't worry, it won't biodegrade in the pot or bag, only when it's washed off and gets to meet soil, compost and waste-water where micro-organisms are present. Then it will leave the Earth in around 90 days.
This fine biodegradable glitter comes in a pocket sized 4g resealable pot, or in bags of 4g and 10g. It's cosmetic grade, vegan friendly and safe to anywhere on your body.