- We use Royal Mail to post all items within the UK.
- We've designed our glitter pots to be just the right height that they fit into a Royal Mail Large Letter. This means the postman can deliver them with your normal mail and will fit through normal letterboxes. Then you don't have to wait in for the postman (unless you opt for Next Day Delivery or 1st Class Recorded, where you will need to sign for the delivery).
- Orders received by 2pm are guaranteed to be posted out the same day. Orders received after 2pm might have to wait until the next day (except Sundays and Bank Holidays) during busy periods.
- Please be aware that our estimated delivery dates are just that - estimated from Royal Mail. They might take longer and be busier during bank holidays, Christmas, New Year, Black Friday etc. All the times you'd expect Royal Mail to be a bit slower. During normal times though we find 95% of our packages arrive the next working day after they have been posted.
- Bad weather also slows down Royal Mail, so if there is thick snow outside you can expect a slower delivery.
- If you really need your glitter in a hurry or for a specific date, we can express a delivery out to you if you order by 4pm Monday to Saturday and choose Guaranteed Next Day Delivery. We then charge you exactly what it costs us from Royal Mail, but they guarantee it will be there the next day (you'll need to be in to sign for it though)
We can not be held responsible if you choose the 1st Class delivery option and your order does not arrive for a certain date.
|Free UK 1st Class on orders over £10||Free|
|UK 1st Class on orders under £10||£1.50|
|UK 1st Class Recorded||£2.50|
|UK Guaranteed Before 1pm Next Working Day (order before 4pm)||£7.00|
- We'll send you an email confirmation once your order has been received. Then another email confirmation once your order has been shipped.
- When you checkout you can also choose to have your delivery confirmation by text message.
- Orders are shipped Monday - Friday (Saturdays at busy periods, like the week before Glastonbury Festival, V Festival, Manchester & Brighton Pride).
- If you have not received your order within the timings shown above, please contact us
- Royal Mail does not count a delivery 'lost' until after 10 working days of non delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your address is correct for postage. We cannot be held responsible if you supply us with the wrong or incomplete details, although we will always do our best to help!
- We ship worldwide every day - the whole world loves our glitter!
- We ship all our items via Royal Mail's Tracked & Signed Service.
- Please allow 5 - 15 working days to receive your item. Average delivery is up to 10 working days, but sometimes it can take a while to get from England to Peru.
- If you have not received your order after 15 working days, please contact us at
|USA & Canada||£8.95|
|The Rest Of The World||£8.95|
- Due to hygiene reasons, we're not able to accept returns on cosmetic glitters, face jewels or cosmetics that have either been opened or part used.
- If something is incorrect with your order please contact us.
- If you have placed an order and have changed your mind or not happy with the products then you are eligible for a refund under the Distance Selling Act.
- You need to inform us that you'd like a refund within 14 days of receiving the items.
- You then have a further 14 days to return any items to us.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs and the safe return of any items. We can not be held responsible for any items lost in the post. We'd recommend using a tracked postal option if the package is of a significant value.
- If you have selected an upgrade to your postage option (such as next day delivery) with your order, these will not be refunded.
- A refund will then be issued for any unused items returned that are in a resale-able condition within 14 days, refunded back to the same payment method.
- Returns should be sent to
2nd Floor Afflecks
52 Church Street
- Your statutory rights are not affected.